- Correcting a No connection state for a managed system The No connection state can occur when the HMC is not connected, or the handshake with the managed system failed.
- Correcting an Incomplete state for a managed system The Incomplete state can occur when the HMC failed to get all of the necessary information from the managed system.
- Correcting a Recovery state for a managed system The Recovery state can occur when the save area in the service processor assembly is not synchronized with the HMC.
- Correcting an Error state for a managed system The Error state automatically generates a call to the service support center if the function is enabled.
- Correcting a Failed Authentication state for a managed system The Failed Authentication state can occur when the HMC access password for the managed system is not valid.
- Correcting a new connection problem between the HMC and a managed system Use this procedure if you have a new HMC, a new managed system, or have moved your managed system to a different HMC.
July 18, 2012 3:06 pm